Nail art, the practice of painting decorative designs on your fingernails, is an interesting way to brighten up your everyday look or accessorize a special occasion outfit. There are a variety of nail art designs available, ranging from subtle and understated to funky and outrageous.
Nail art might seem difficult but you will say “It’s not!” after reading this article. This is because you can actually create some incredible effects yourself at home with minimum expenses.
Now, I am going to share you a short tutorial, which is
How cool the idea is?! If you are nail polish lover (I am sure you are) and you love paper (I am sure you do), then you must try this at home!
Just follow few simple steps:
1. Apply a solid basecoat to protect your nails and let it dry
2. Put on nail polish and let it dry (preferred light grey/ light pink colour)
3. Dip each of the fingernail into the rubbing alcohol for about 5 seconds each (vodka is suggested)
4. Press a strip of newspaper big enough to cover the whole nail on to your alcohol soaked nail
5. Pull off slowly and you will find that the ink from the newspaper will be left behind
6. Get a cotton bud and clean up your nails
7. Paint topcoat on your nails (make sure this step because it can prevent the newspaper rub off and makes your nails extra shine)
That’s all! Don’t you think it is very simple? Before I end this, let’s show you some examples of nail polish.